Sunday, November 25, 2007

Week 9, Exercise 21 - 23

Podcasts, again somehing new for me! In order to figure out what they are, I followed step-by-step the tutorial. After browsing through a lot of podcasts in all three directories, linked myself to NPR Science Friday, a podcast as from the public radio. Topics included: science, technology, health adn environment.


I am familiar with e-Books, since I did updates on more than four thousand bibliogrpahic records in our library's catalogue, browsed through a couple but never read one. They become more and more popular with our customers and are very easy to access, can be downloaded by several users when print copies are out.

Hurray!!! I've done it, I've done it. I started this programme very reluctantly, thinking about the time I'll spend on it and being afraid it will be boring. I learned a lot of new things and what surprised me the most is that I had a lot of fun. Of course RSS feeds gave me a bit of a head ache. Enjoyed a lot the image generators and the wonderful photos on Flickr, etc.
Many of us completed the programme and the question we have to ask ourselves is - is it the end or only the beginning?

Congratulations Jayne and the team - it was a wonderful journey!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go wildcat, as always we are learning new things, or adding knowledge to what we already know. Glad to hear you had fun along the way.

Fruitsalad said...

Congratulations Wild Cat.....MEOWW!!!am trotting behind you haha!

Fruitsalad said...

Aha! am all done just like you...so shall I say ...mmmMEAOWWW!! :))