Sunday, November 11, 2007

Week 4, Exercise 8 - 9


I tried hard, but wasn't able to watch the CNET video. The Palinet and Bloglines tutorials were quite good and gave me all the information I needed. Next, I created a Blogline account and added some RSS feeds. With the Add a page element feature I added 2 feeds to my blog (CNN and one of the newspapers from my country)

Subscribe with Bloglines

Feedster wasn't working and got the message: Feedster is changing, we'll be back up soon with exciting news (frustrating). I quite liked Topix.net which allows you to find your news by keyword, topic, city, state or postal code. Browsed Syndic8.com and Technocrati, found a couple of blogs I wanted to add to my account but Bloglines was down. Technology is wonderful, but sometimes it could be very frustrating from time to time. All this staff is fascinating but very time consuming. I'll definitely want to explore more when I'll have time
Read a bit of standard feed icons and copied them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done, this was one of the more difficult things to understand how it works